50句看似简单,却不好表达的口语句子。

  1 I‘m not depressed. 我一点也不郁闷。

  2 I’m not going to let that happen. 我决不允许你这种事情发生。

  3 She said she had feelings for Damon. 她告诉我她对Damon有感情。

  4 I‘m going to shake some sense into her clearly diseased brain. 我会让她摆脱那些不靠谱的想法。

  5 Please don’t tell me that you‘re still working with Klaus. 别告诉我你还在和Klaus一起共事。

  6 I’m your best friend, and I would never pick sides. 我是你的闺蜜,我不会选站边。

  7 I can‘t deny that ever since I turned, my feelings for Damon   have become more intense. 我不能否认总从我被转化后,对Damon的感觉愈演愈烈。

  8 I need to figure out what these feelings actually mean. 我要搞明白这些感觉到底意味着什么。

  9 You’re not having a psychotic break. 你根本不是精神分裂了。

  10 I would never do anything to hurt you. 我永远都不会伤害你。

  11 Maybe you think you‘re more persuasive than you are. 也许你认为你比实际更有说服力。

  12 I haven’t been on a date in a while. It feels good so far. 我好久都没和女孩第二次约会了。目前为止,感觉很不错。

  13 I am not getting back at him。 我没有在报复他。

  14 Actually, though, I‘m not here to discuss business.  其实我今天不是来谈生意上的事情。

  15 You know what I’ve been through, I told you I couldn‘t be hurt   again. 我知道我的痛苦经历,我也告诉过你我不能再受伤害了。

  16 I guess I wasn’t ready to face reality. 我猜想我还没有做好面对现实的准备。

  17 When her father killed her fiance, she changed into something   dark and twisted. 她父亲杀了她未婚夫的时候,她就已经变得既黑暗又扭曲了。

  18 This is the actual moment that it happens. 这就是此刻要发生的事情。

  19 It‘s hard to believe that he’s right there. 我不敢相信他就在那里。

  20 Ladies and gentlemen, you‘re now prisoners on the Pakistani   Navy. 女士们先生们,你们现在已被巴勒斯坦海军俘虏了。

  21 I ask that you do not make any sudden movements, and do   exactly as I say. 我要求你们不要有任何冒然的举措,   而是要按照我的吩咐去做。

  22 I don’t have the power to stop him, only you do. 我无权去让他停止这一切,只有你可以。

  23 Amy‘s taking me to a memorial service, It’s for one of her   colleagues who is of Asian descent. Amy要带我去参加一个葬礼,是她一个有亚洲血统的同事丧礼。

  24 I made a commitment in wring to comfort you in times like   this. 我曾经用白纸黑字承诺过,要在这种情况下照顾你。

  25 I just want you to get better as soon as possible. 我只是想你尽快好起来。

  26 What‘s your bath thermometer? I don’t have a bath thermometer. 你的水温计在哪?我木有水温计。

  27 Amy, Would you be strong enough to bathe yourself? Amy,你有力气洗澡吗?

  28 Are you prepared to receive your punishment? 你准备好接受惩罚了吗?

  29 Is anyone else troubled by the Spider-Man theme song? 你们有人会觉得蝙蝠侠主题曲很闹心吗?

  30 Amy, I brought you some drugs we were working on in the lab. Amy,我给你带了点我们实验室正在研发的药物。

  31 Now, you don‘t want to cut too deep into its guts, or the   blood will just squirt all over your face. 千万不要把内脏切得太深,不然血会溅得你满脸都是。

  32 If you don’t want to look foolish doing something, you should   practice.  如果你不想在做某事时看起来笨手笨脚,你就应该多多练习。

  33 safe is good when it comes to the judges. 面对评委,保守点比较好。

  34 We‘ve already agreed that the red one’s a little bit too   showy. 我们一致认为红色太艳丽了。

  35 How did you convince the pastor to kill all those people. 你怎么说服牧师杀害那些人的。

  36  I just want to thank   the judges for seeing past the fact that I‘m a raging bicth. 我想感谢评委,没计较我那狂暴的性格。

  37 Wow. Caroline, thank you for making this very difficult time   so much easier. 真谢谢你,Caroline. 你真让我这段困哪时期变得轻松多了。

  38  So there’s not single   moment in your whole life that you wanted to be human. 那么这辈子你就从来没有想过要做回人类吗。

  39 I was wondering what time I should pick you up tomorrow. 我想知道明天该几点来接你。

  40  I can‘t stay at home anymore. 我不能再住在家里了。

  41 .Tell me that Jeremy hasn’t been with you this entire time. 告诉我Jeremy不是跟你在一起的。

  42 the thought of you two together really makes me want to barf. 一想到你俩在一起,就让我感到恶心。

  43 I must admit I can‘t help but feel a little a twinge of envy. 我不得不承认我心里实在是有点小嫉妒。

  44 Leonard, where do you stand on the anthropic principle?(04:09) Leonard,你同不同意人择原理?

  45 Let’s use tonight to get to know each other a little better. 不如今晚就让我们加深对彼此的了解吧。

  46 I was actually just about to close up. 我正准备打烊。

  47  You‘re my first   customer today.  你是我今天第一个顾客。

  48 There’s a loophole in the relationship agreement. 我们的恋爱协议有个漏洞。

  49 It‘s been a long time since I’ve been on a date. 我很久没约会了。

  50  I worked my ass off   today. This is exactly what I needed, 我今天累死了。这正是我所需要的。

免责声明
1、文章部分内容来源于百度等常用搜索引擎,我方非相关内容的原创作者,也不对相关内容享有任何权利 ;部分文章未能与原作者或来源媒体联系若涉及版权问题,请原作者或来源媒体联系我们及时删除;
2、我方重申:所有转载的文章、图片、音频视频文件等资料知识产权归该权利人所有,但因技术能力有限无法查得知识产权来源而无法直接与版权人联系授权事宜,若转载内容可能存在引用不当或版权争议因素,请相关权利方及时通知我们,以便我方迅速删除相关图文内容,避免给双方造成不必要的损失;
3、因文章中文字和图片之间亦无必然联系,仅供读者参考 。未尽事宜请搜索"立思辰留学"关注微信公众号,留言即可。
[50句看似简单,却不好表达的口语句子。] 文章生成时间为:2016-10-04 19:47:44

立思辰留学专家答疑 - 让专家主动与你联系!

为了节省您的查找时间,请将您要找的信息填写在表格里,留下您的联系方式并提交,我们的顾问会主动与您联系。

意向地区:
您的姓名:
联系电话:
验证码:
联系QQ:
咨询问题:

微信小程序

  • 留学资讯

    留学资讯

  • 大学排名

    大学排名

  • 留学费用

    留学费用

  • GPA查询

    GPA查询

  • 汇率对比

    汇率对比

  • 地图选校

    地图选校

更多

推荐院校