美国人的日常口语 赶紧来学一学

  quit it! 别闹!

  Don‘t mention it. 没关系,别客气。

  Who knows! 天晓得!

  It is not a big deal! 没什么了不起!

  How come… 怎么回事,怎么搞的。

  Don’t push me. 别逼我。

  Come on! 快点,振作起来!(come on的含义很多,主要体现在语气上,使用时请注意语气)

  Have a good of it.玩的很高兴。

  It is urgent. 有急事。

  What is the fuss? 吵什么?

  Still up? 还没睡呀?

  It doesn‘t make any differences. 没关系。

  Don’t let me down. 别让我失望。

  God works. 上帝的安排。

  Hope so. 希望如此。

  get to the point言归正传。(go down to business我感觉没有get to the point常用,所以换掉)

  None of my business. 不关我事。

  It doesn‘t work. 不管用。

  I’m not going. 我不去了。

  Does it serve your purpose? 对你有用吗?

  I don‘t care. 我不在乎。

  Not so bad. 不错。

  No way! 不可能!

  Don’t flatter me. 过奖了。

  Your are welcome. 你太客气了。

  It is a long story. 一言难尽。

  Between us. 你知,我知。

  Big mouth! 多嘴驴!

  Sure thin! 当然!(我觉得Sure更加popular! I like to use SURE...)

  I‘’m going to go. 我这就去。

  Never mind. 不要紧。

  Can-do. 能人。

  Close-up. 特写镜头。

  Drop it! 停止!

  Bottle it! 闭嘴!(Shut up用的更多)

  Don‘’t play possum! 别装蒜!

  There is nobody by that name working here.这里没有这个人。

  He neither drinks nor smokes. 他既不喝酒也不抽烟。

  Break the rules. ?违反规则。

  How big of you! 你真棒!

  Poor thing! 真可怜!

  Nuts! 呸;胡说;混蛋

  Make it up! 不记前嫌!

  Watch you mouth. 注意言辞。

  Any urgent thing? 有急事吗?

  How about eating out? 外面吃饭怎样?

  Don‘t over do it. 别太过分了。

  Can you dig it? 你搞明白了吗?

  I’m afraid I can‘t. 我恐怕不能。

  You want a bet? 你想打赌吗?

  What if I go for you? 我替你去怎么样?

  Who wants? 谁稀罕?

  December heartbeat. 黄昏恋。

  Follow my nose. 凭直觉做某事。

  Cheap skate! 小气鬼!

  Go to hell! 去死吧!

  Come seat here. 来这边坐。

  Good luck! 祝你好运!

  Gild the lily. 画蛇添足。

  Make it. 达到目的,获得成功。

  I’ll be seeing you. 再见。

  He has an ax to grind. 他另有企图。

  I wonder if you can give me a lift? 能让我搭一程吗?

  It is raining. 要下雨了。

  Can I have this. 可以给我这个吗?

  I might hear a pin drop. 非常寂静。

  Why are you so sure? 怎么这样肯定?

  Is that so? 是这样吗?

  Don‘t get loaded. 别喝醉了。

  Stay away from him. 别靠近他。

  Don’t get high hat. 别摆架子。

  Right over there. 就在那里。

  Doggy bag. 打包袋。

  That rings a bell. 听起来耳熟。

  Sleeping on both ears. 睡的香。

  Play hooky. 旷工、旷课。

  I am the one wearing pants in the house. 我当家。

  It‘s up in the air. 尚未确定。

  Side dish. 配菜。

  I am all ears. 我洗耳恭听。

  Get cold feet. 害怕做某事。

  Good for you! 好得很!

  Go ahead. 继续。

  Help me out. 帮帮我。

  Let’s bag it. 先把它搁一边。

  Lose head. 丧失理智。

  Talk truly. 有话直说。

  He is the pain on neck. 他真让人讨厌。

  Do you have straw? 你有吸管吗?

  You bet! 一定,当然!

  That is a boy! 太好了,好极了!

  It‘s up to you. 由你决定。

  The line is engaged. 占线。

  My hands are full right now. 我现在很忙。

  Don’t make up a story. 不要捏造事实。

  Absence makes the heart grow fonder. 小别胜新婚。

  She make a mess of things. 她把事情搞得一塌糊涂。

  Get an eyeful. 看个够。

  He has a quick eye. 他的眼睛很锐利。

  Shoot the breeze. 闲谈。

  Tell me when! 随时奉陪!

  It is a small world! 世界真是小!

  Not at all. 根本就不(用)。

  Let‘s play it by ear. 让我们随兴所至。

  Wait and see. 等着瞧。

  Why so blue? 怎么垂头丧气?

  What brought you here? 什么风把你吹来了?

  Hang on! 抓紧(别挂电话)!

  Leave me alone. 别理我。

  Chin up. 不气 ,振作些。

  You never know. 世事难料。

  High jack! 举起手来(抢劫)!

  Why die she marry a man old enough to be her father?

  她为什么要嫁给一个年龄与她父亲相当的男人?

  I stay at home a lot. 我多半在家里。

  She’ll be along in a few minutes. 他马上会过来。

  I‘m not it a good mood. 没有心情(做某事)。

  He is a fast talker. 他是个吹牛大王。

  I’m bored to death. 我无聊死了。

  Bottoms up! 干杯!

  Daring! 亲爱的!

  Here we are! 我们到了!

  I lost my way. 我迷路了。

  She is still mad at me. 她还在生我的气。

  I‘ll get even with him one day. 我总有一天跟他扯平

  Hit the ceiling. 大发雷霆。

  She’s got quite a wad. 她身怀巨款。

  I don‘t have anywhere to be. 没地方可去。

  I’m dying to see you. 我很想见你。

  I swear by the god. 我对天发誓。

  Nothing tricky. 别耍花招。

  You might at least apologize. 你顶多道个歉就得了。

  Price is soaring, if it goes on like this, we shall not be able to keep the pot boiling.

  物价直线上升,这样子下去,我们锅里可没什么东西煮饭。

  None of you keyhole. 不准偷看。

  Come on, be reasonable. 嗨,你怎么不讲道理。

  When are you leaving? 你什么时候走?

  You don‘t say so. 未必吧,不至于这样吧。

  Don’t get me wrong. 别误会我。

  You don‘t seem to be quite yourself today. 你今天看起来不大对劲。

  Do you have any money on you? 你身上带钱了吗?

  What is you major? 你学什么专业?

  My girlfriend and I broke up. 我和我的女朋友吹了。

  It was something that happens once in the blue moon. 这是千载难逢的事。

  It is a deal! 一言为定!

  I’ll kick you out. 我将炒你鱿鱼。

  Dinner is on me. 晚饭我请。

  Say hello to everybody for me. 替我向大家问好。

  Not precisely! 不见得,不一定!

  That is unfair. 这不公平!

  We have no way out. 我们没办法。

  That is great! 太棒了!

  You are welcome! 别客气!

  I have to be late and keep my date waiting. 我不喜欢迟到而让别人久等。

  Would you mind making less noise. 能不能小声点。

免责声明
1、文章部分内容来源于百度等常用搜索引擎,我方非相关内容的原创作者,也不对相关内容享有任何权利 ;部分文章未能与原作者或来源媒体联系若涉及版权问题,请原作者或来源媒体联系我们及时删除;
2、我方重申:所有转载的文章、图片、音频视频文件等资料知识产权归该权利人所有,但因技术能力有限无法查得知识产权来源而无法直接与版权人联系授权事宜,若转载内容可能存在引用不当或版权争议因素,请相关权利方及时通知我们,以便我方迅速删除相关图文内容,避免给双方造成不必要的损失;
3、因文章中文字和图片之间亦无必然联系,仅供读者参考 。未尽事宜请搜索"立思辰留学"关注微信公众号,留言即可。
[美国人的日常口语 赶紧来学一学] 文章生成时间为:2015-02-28 22:35:24

立思辰留学专家答疑 - 让专家主动与你联系!

为了节省您的查找时间,请将您要找的信息填写在表格里,留下您的联系方式并提交,我们的顾问会主动与您联系。

意向地区:
您的姓名:
联系电话:
验证码:
联系QQ:
咨询问题:

微信小程序

  • 留学资讯

    留学资讯

  • 大学排名

    大学排名

  • 留学费用

    留学费用

  • GPA查询

    GPA查询

  • 汇率对比

    汇率对比

  • 地图选校

    地图选校

更多

推荐院校