求职的常用句子

  谈教育背景常用的句子:

  You just graduated, yes? 你刚毕业,是吗?

  I see you just graduated from college. 我看得出你刚刚从大学毕业。

  What‘s your educational background? 你的教育背景是是什么?

  Tell me something about your educational background. 告诉我你的教育背景。

  What college do you attend? 你毕业于什么大学?

  What college are you attending? 你是什么大学毕业的?

  Would you tell me which university did you graduate from? 你可以告诉我你是从哪所大学毕业的吗?

  What university did you graduate from? 你从哪所大学毕业的?

  When did you graduate? 你何时毕业的?

  When did you graduate from there? 你什么时候从那毕业的?

  When will you graduate from that university? 你什么时候大学毕业?

  Have you ever studies abroad? 你出国留学过吗?

  Which grage are you in? 你读几年级?

  I graduated from Beijing University. 我从北京大学毕业的。

  I am a graduate of Shanghai Polytechnics. 我是上海理工大学的毕业生。

  I’m a graduate student in the English Department in Beijing University. 我是北京大学英语系的毕业生。

  I go to a vocational school. 我上职业中专学校。

  I‘ve just graduated from school. 我刚刚从学校毕业。

  I graduated last year. 我去年毕业的。

  I graduated from the university in 2000. 我毕业于2000年。

  I am a freshman. 我读大学一年级。

  I am a sophomore. 我读大学二年级。

  I am a junior. 我读大学三年级。

  I am a senior. 我读大学四年级。

  I’m a junior college student. 我是一名大学三年级学生。

  Why did you choose Beijing University? 你为什么选择北京大学?

  Why did you select your college or university? 你为什么选择这所大学?

  Major? 专业?

  What is your major? 你的专业是什么?

  What is your specialty? 你的专业是什么?

  What do you major in? 你主修什么?

  What do you specialize in? 你主修什么?

  What was your major in the university? 你在大学主修什么专业?

  Why did you take Business Administration as your special field of study? 你为什么选择企业管理作为你的专业呢?

  What are your major and minor subjects? 你主修和副修什么专业?

  What was your minor subject? 你的辅修专业是什么?

  What department are you studying in? 你在哪个系学习?

  What department do you study in? 你在哪个系学习?

  What department did you study in? 你在哪个系学习?

  Why did you major in marketing? 你为什么主修行销学呢?

  What courses have you learned? 你都学习了哪些课程?

  Tell me about the courses you completed at university. 把你在大学所修的课程告诉我。

  Tell me about the courses of your major subject at university. 告诉我你在大学主修专业所修课程的情况。

  When you were in school, what were your favorite subjects? 你在学校时最喜欢的科目是什么?

  Because Beijing University is the best university in china and I‘m sure I am one of the best students. 因为北京大学是中国最好的大学而我相信自己是最好的学生之一。

  My major is economics. I’m interested especially in the Economic Struture of Developing Countries. 我主修经济学。我对“发展中国家的经济结构”特别感兴趣。

  I completed Marketing Principles, Sales Management, Distribution Theory, Economics, Accounting, Statistics, Psychology, and Business English. 我修完了市场营销、经营管理、商品配销论、经济学、会计学、统计学、心理学以及商业英语。

  I took Business Administration as my special field of study, because they will be greater demands for those with these qualifications in the near future. 我之所以选择企业管理作为我的专业,是因为具备这种资格的人在不久的将来会更受欢迎。

  I think I have a good understanding of fundamentals in the areas your company deals with, and I can go on from here to

  I enjoyed everything, as long as I was learning. 每一个科目我都很喜欢,只要我能学习。

  How were your scores at college? 你在大学时成绩如何?

  Did you get a good record in English? 你的英语成绩好吗?

  What was your best subject at college? 你读大学时哪门功课最好?

  I am at the top of my class. 我在班里名列前茅。

  My scores are all above average. 我的成绩都在平均水平以上。

  In mathematics I got the lowest marks. Only 80. 数学科目我得分最低,只有80分。

  English is my best subject. I like it very much. 我最好的科目是英语,我非常喜欢英语。

  Some of them were average, but most of them were on the top. 有些成绩中等,但大部分的成绩都是名列前茅的。

  What degree will you receive? 你拿到什么学位?

  What degree have you received? 你拿到什么学位?

  Have you received any degree? 你获得了什么学位呢?

  Did you receive any degree? 你获得了什么学位呢??

  With what degree? 你得了什么学位?

  Where did you get your bachelor‘s degree? 你在哪里获得的学士学位?

  When and where did you receive your MBA degree? 你的工商管理硕士学位是什么时候,在哪里授予的?

  What do you hope to do with your marketing degree? 拿到这个行销学的学位你希望做什么?

  How do you think the education you have received will contribute to your work in this company? 你认为你所接受的教育对你在本公司的工作有何帮助?

  I receive a Bachelor of Business administration. 我获得了工商管理学士学位。

  I have obtained a B.A. degree. 我已获得文学学士学位。

  I have obtained a M.S. degree. 我已获得理科硕士学位。

  I have obtained a D.S. degree. 我已获得理科博士学位。

  I just received my degree in Marketing. 我刚刚拿到我的行销学学位。

  I received my master’s degree from People‘s University of China. 我是在中国人民大学获得学士学位的。

  I thought it was a more practical degree. 我觉得那是比较实用的学位。

  I hope to find a position where I can participate in market research and development. 我希望能找一个可以参与市场调查与发展的职位。

  谈工作经验常用的句子: 有关谈工作经验常用的对话 点击查看

  Where are you working now? 你现在在哪个单位工作?

  Which company do you work at now? 你目前在哪家公司工作?

  Which company do you work for? 你目前在哪家公司工作?

  Where do you work? 你在哪儿工作?

  What kind of jobs have you had? 你曾做过什么工作?

  What sort of experience have you got? 你有什么工作经历?

  What is your job title? 你的工作职位是什么?

  What did you job consist of exactly? 你以前的实际职位是什么?

  What is your responsibility there? 你在那负责什么工作?

  What’s your main duty there? 你在那里的具体工作职责是什么?

  How long have you been engaged in this work? 你负责这项工作多长时间了?

  How many staff is under your supervisin? 你手下有多少人?

  How many people work in your section? 你的部门里有多少人?

  How many companies have you worked for? 你曾在几家公司任职?

  How many employers have you worked for? 你已经为几个雇主工作过?

  What have you learned from the jobs you have had? 你从以前的工作中,你学到了什么?

  Do you have any business experience? 你有业务经验吗?

  Do you have any practical experience? 你有实际工作经验吗?

  Do you have any work experience in this field? 你有这个行业的工作经验吗?

  Do you have any sales experience? 你有销售经验吗?

  Do you have experience in advertising? 你有广告方面的工作经验吗?

  I‘m a sales manager at ABC Company. 我在ABC公司担任销售经理。

  I am practicing medicine in Dalian. 我在大连当过医生。

  I was in charge of the office in a general way. 我负责一般行政工作。

  I was responsible for advertising desighns. 我负责广告设计。

  My main job is overseeing a large department store. 我主要的工作是督导一个大的百货公司。

  I joined the company straight after my graduation. 我自毕业起便在那里工作。

  I work on commercial accountant at a trading company. 我在一家贸易公司当商业会计。

  I’m a programmer. 我是程序设计员。

  I have three-year‘ experience in teathing English as a second language. 我有三年将英语作为第二语言的教学经验。

  I have experience in marketing research and analysis. 我有市场营销研究和分析的经验。

  I have substantial experience in selling. 我在销售方面有丰富的经验。

  I have 5 years’ working experience and familiar with office equipment and electronic products design, understanding the U.S.A. & Asia market. 我有五年的工作经验,熟悉办公室设备及电子产品设计且了解美国与亚洲市场。

  I have experience in design, Sales and service coordination. 我有策划、销售和售后服务协调的经验。

  I have no working experience. 我没有工作经验。

  I can‘t say I have much working experience. 我不能说自己有很多的工作经验。

  I have never been employed before, because I just finished my study. 以前我从未工作过,因为我刚毕业。

  I have never done this kind of work brfore, but I will try very hard. 我以前从未从事过这类工作,但是我会非常努力的。

  关于资格证及技能常用的句子:

  What special skills do you have, can you tell me? 你有什么特殊技能,能告诉我吗?

  Can you drive? 你会开车吗?

  Do you get any special trainning in office skills? 你受过办公室技能方面的特殊训练吗?

  What certificates of technical qualifications have you received/obtained? 你获得了何种技术资格证书?

  Do you have some certifications on computer? 你有计算机等级证书吗?

  I can type and take shorthand very well. 我打字和速记相当好。

  I can type 70 words per minute and I take shorthand at 85 words per minute. 我每分钟可以打70个子,速记85个字。

  I can do it quickly and fast. 我可以做的又快又准确。

  My typing speed is slow, but I don’t make mistakes. 虽然我打字的速度慢,但是却不会出错。

  I can write computer programs. 我会计算机编程。

  I am well up in programming. 我精通编程。

  I am proficient in programming. 我精通编程。

  I‘ve received a Business English Certificate. 我有商务英语证书。

  I’ve obtained a Senior Layyer‘s Qualification Certificate. 我获得了高级律师资格证书。

  I have NCRE certificate, rank 1. 我有全国计算机一级等级证书。

  I’ve obtained an Export Sales Staff‘s Qualification Certificate. 我获得了外销员资格证书。

  I have a driver’s license. 我有驾驶执照。

  I have a doctor‘s license. 我有医生执业证。

  关于语言能力常用的句子:

  Can you speak English? 你会讲英语吗?

  What do you think of your English? 你认为你的英语水平怎么样?

  How is your English? 你的英语怎么样?

  How is your English ability? 你的英语水平如何?

  How many years have you been learning English? 你学英语学了多少年了?

  When did you begin to learn English? 你从何时开始学英语的?

  Could you tell me something about your English education? 你能讲讲你的英语教育情况吗?

  Do you think you could handle telephone calls in English? 你能用英语打电话吗?

  Can you write good English as well? 你的英语书面表达能力也这样好吗?

  How many foreign languages can you speak? 你能讲几种外语?

  I think I am quit fluent in English. 我想我的英语很流利。

  English is my native language. 英语是我的母语。

  My spoken English is fairly good enough to express myself fluently. 我能用英语把自己的思想流利地表达出来。

  I can speak and write English fluently. 我能用英语熟练地进行会话和写作。

  I might be able to translate this document from Chinese to fluent English. 我认为我能用英语和讲英语国家的人很好的交流。

  I have just left school, but I have a good knowledge of English. 本人虽刚走出校门,但对英语非常精通。

  I can speak two foreign languages. 我会讲两种外语。

  I speak a little bit of everything, but none of them is very good. 我什么话都会讲一点儿,可是讲得都不太好。

  I have learned a little French and Japanese. 我学过一些法语和日语。

  I took a Spanish course in college. 大学时我选修过一门西班牙语。

  What band did you pass in College English Test? 你通过了大学英语的哪一级?

  Have you ever taken the exam TOEFL? 你参加过托福考试吗?

  I passed CET-6. This is my certificate. 我通过了大学英语六级考试,这是我的成绩证明。

  I passed the Cambridge Examinations, and I have the Cambrighe Proficiency Certificate. 我通过了剑桥能力考试,有剑桥能力考试证书。

  关于品质和个性常用的句子:

  How would you describe yourself? 你怎么形容你自己呢?

  What kind of character do you think you have? 你认为自己是什么性格的人?

  Do you think you are introverted or extroverted? 你认为你性格内向还手外向?

  I am quite outgoing. 我很外向。

  I think I’m reasonably cheerful by nature. 我认为我的性格相当开朗。

  I am very independent. 我的独立性很强。

  I am very sociable. 我很善于交际。

  I‘m inclined to think independently. 我喜欢独立思考。

  Perhaps you think I’m a little conceited, but sometimes we need to have some confidence in ourselves. 可能你认为我有点太自负了,但有时我们确实有必要对自己有信心。

  I am a curious person, and I like to learn new things. 我是一个有好奇心的人,而且喜欢学习新事物。

  I‘m more on the shy side by nature, not really an outgoing person. 我天生就比较害羞,很内向。

  I am too shy, so I think I should learn to open myself up more and more outgoing. 我太害羞了,所以我应该学着多放开自己,多喝人交往。

  I seldom talk much. 我不太爱讲话。

  I like thinking. 我喜欢思考。

  I prefer to left alone. 我喜欢一个人独处。

  What are you strengths and weaknesses? 你有什么优点和缺点吗?

  What are your strong points and weak points? 你的优点和缺点是什么?

  What are your strengths and faults? 你的优点和缺点是什么?

  Do you have any particular strengths or weaknesses? 你有什么特别的优点或缺点吗?

  What do consider to be your strong points? 你认为你的优点是什么?

  What is your greatest weakness? 你最大的缺点是什么?

  I seem to have a better memory than the average. 我的记忆力似乎比一般人好一些。

  I have an inquiring mind. 我是个爱动脑筋的人。

  I always keep up with new ideas.我总是能跟上新潮流。

  I’m a typical workaholic. 我是那种典型的工作狂。

  I don‘t like leaving things half done. 我做事不喜欢半途而废。

  I manage my time perfectly so that I can always get things done on time. 我极懂得分配时间,因此总是能准时完成工作。

  I think I am very good at planning. 我认为自己是一个很有计划的人。

  I am an excellent communicator. 我非常善于与人沟通。

  When I think something is right, I will stick to that. 若我认为某件事情是对的,我会坚持到底。

  If I really like doing something, I can stick to it rather long. 如果我真的喜欢做一件事的话,我能坚持很久。

  I’m too introverted and self-locked to let others become my friends. 我太内向、自闭,别人很难成为我的朋友。

  I‘m afraid I’m a poor talker. 我恐怕有点儿不善言谈。

  I always turn to be easily affected by others. 我很容易受别人的影响。

  Do you prefer to work alone, or as part of a team? 你觉得是一个人工作比较好,还是作为小组成员工作比较好?

  How do you deal with those who you think are difficult to work with? 你怎么应付那些你认为难以合作的人?

  How do you handle your conflict with your colleagues? 你如何处理与同事的意见不合?

  What kind of people do you like to work with? 你喜欢和那类人一起工作?

  What kind of people you find it difficult to work with? 你觉得和哪类人合作最困难?

  Wherever I meet with difficulties, they are always ready to lend me a hand. 只要我遇到困难,他们总是愿意伸出援助之手。

  I get on well with others. 我和别人相处得很好。

  We share our problems and happiness together. 我们一起分担困难,分享彼此的快乐。

  I admire a person who honest, flexible and easy-going. 我欣赏诚实、灵活而且容易相处的人。

  Sometimes, the narrow-minded people make me frustrated. 有时,胸襟狭窄的人使我泄气。

  关于福利和假期常用的句子:

  How about vacations? 休假情况如何?

  What are the benefits? 有什么福利?

  Do the employees enjoy paid holidays? 雇员享受带薪的年假吗?

  Excuse me, could I have some idea of your benefit provisions? 请原谅,我可以了解一下贵公司的福利待遇吗?

  What fringe benefits do you offer to your employees? 你们给员工提供什么样的附加福利?

  Can you tell me a little about employee benefits such as the health insurance program? 能告诉我关于健康保险之类的员工福利吗?

  Can you tell me a bit about employee benefits such as holidays and pension scheme? 你能告诉我有关员工休假、退休金制度的福利吗?

  Besides salary, what kind of allowance do you serve? 除了工资,你们还有什么补贴吗?

  Does the company provide accommodation? 公司提供住房吗?

  I would like to know if there would be any opportunity to work aborad in the future. 我想知道将来是否有出国工作的机会。

  We have our fares and accommodations paid, plus daily allowance. 我们有交通费和住宿费,再加上每日津贴。

  We have all the fringe benefits. 我们提供所有的附加员工福利。

  And you will receive two weeks-paid vacation a year, as well. 此外你还可以有每年两周的带薪假期。

  You can have Saturdays and Sundays off. 你可以周六和周日休息。

  Besides, you may have a paid month holiday every year. 此外,你每年可休一个月的带薪假。

  Our girl have a three-week vacation a year. 我们的女员工每年有三个星期的休假。

  You‘ll also enjoy life insurance and health insurance, a two-week paid vacation a year, a five-day work week. 你将享受人寿保险和健康保险,一年一次为期两周的带薪假,每周工作五天。

  We receive a kind of floating bonus in a yearly basis. 我们还有一种浮动的年度奖金。

  解释离职后再求职的原因常用句子:

  Why did you leave your last job? 你为什么离开原来的工作呢?

  What was your reason for leaving? 你离职的原因是什么?

  Would you mind telling me why you think you are not suitable for that company? 你介意告诉我为什么你认为不适合在那家公司工作?

  You seem to already have your dream job, but you’re here looking for work. Why? 你看起来已经有了理想的工作,但是还来这找工作,为什么呢?

  Why do you want to leavve your present employment? 你为什么要离开现在的工作?

  Didn‘t you like the work? 你不喜欢那份工作吗?

  Why have you changed your job so frequently? 你为什么经常换工作?

  Could you explain why you have changed jobs so often? 可以解释一下你为什么经常换工作?

  Why were you out of work for so long? 你为何这么久没有工作?

  Because that company didn’t have a good future, so I needed to consider my future. 因为那家公司没有什么前途,所以我必须考虑我的未来。

  I want to seek a better job. 我想找一份更好的工作。

  The present firm is too small for me to widen my experience. 那家公司太小,不利于我个人的发展。

  I am leaving my present position because I can use my capabilities more fully in a position with wider scope, helping me to find a new place.我希望有机会充分展示自己的工作能力,以满足从事更大范围工作之需要,这是我离开现职的原因。

  I am working in a small company where further promotion is impossible. 我在一家小公司工作,在那里晋升不大可能。

  I feel it is time to move on to a new challenge. 我认为现在应该是我接受新的挑战的时候了。

  I‘d like to find a job which is more challenging.我喜欢找一份更有挑战性的工作。

  I am hoping to get an offer of a better position. 我希望能得到一份更好的职位。

  I didn’t enjoy the present work because there was little for me to do at my post. 我不是很喜欢现在的工作,因为我在这个职位上无事可做。

  I want to improve my position and share more responsibility. 我想提高我的职位并承担更多的责任。

  I‘m leaving because I feel the pay is too low. 我辞职是因为我觉得薪水太低。

  The work is not bad. Yet the salary is too small. 那份工作倒是不错,不过薪水太少了。

  I have a family to provide for. 我要养家糊口。

  I have to leave my present post only because the mill’s going into bankruptcy. 我不得不离开现在的职位,只是因为那家厂子已经频临破产。

  I‘m leaving my present job in Nanjing so as to live with my wife and care for my little son here in Beijing. 我要离开现在南京的工作,是为了能和我在北京的妻子生活在一起,并且照顾我的小儿子。

  I am leaving our office to care for my aged mother in a distant city. 我离职是为了照顾远方年迈的母亲。

  I left them solely because they made a reduction in their establishment. 该公司裁减编制,我因此离职。

  结束面试常用的句子:

  I’m very impressed with your answers. 你的回答给我留下很深的印象。

  Are you any questions you would like to ask about the position or the company? 你对这个职位和我们公司有什么要问的吗?

  Do you have any questions you want to ask? 你有问题要问吗?

  All right. Thank you for your coming, Mr.Chen. 好,谢谢你能来参加面试,陈先生。

  Thank you for coming, we will let you know the result as soon as possible. 谢谢你的到来,我们将尽早把结果通知你。

  I hope to see you again. 希望能再次见到你。

  We‘ll expect you here next month, see you then. 我们期望下个月你的到来,再见。

  Thank you for your interest in this office, Ms.Dong. 谢谢你对本办事处感兴趣,董女士。

  It’s our pleasure to have you here, Mr.Li. 李先生,能雇用你使我们的荣幸。

  You‘ll hear from us soon. 你很快就会得到答复。

  Keep in touch. 再联系。

  That’s all for the interview. Please wait for our notification. 面试完了,请等候我们的通知。

  You‘ll be hearing from us soon. Send the next candidate in on your way out, please. 你很快就会接到我们的消息,出去的时候,请你叫下一位应试者进来。

  Thank you, Mr.Wu, for your interest in this job. Good luck to you. 谢谢你对这份工作感兴趣,吴先生,祝你好运。

  Since there are other applicants on the line, we can’t let you know our decision yet until all of them have got their chance for interview. 因为还有其他应征者,所以,直到所有有机会面试的人面试完毕后,才能将我们的决定通知你。

  We can‘t reach a final decision until we have talked to all applicants being asked to come here. 我们只有在和所有被约来面试的人谈过之后才能最后做出决定。

  I can’t give you a definite answer today, but we will let you know as soon as possible. 我无法在今天给你一个明确的答复,但我会尽快让你知道的。

  We‘ll inform you in writing in a week if you are accepted. 如果你被录用,我们将在一周内书面通知你。

  We will notify you next Thursday at the latest. 我们最迟下周四通知你。

  Please wait for our notification. 请等候我们的通知。

  I will contact you about the result of the interview soon. 我很快就会通知你面试的结果。

  Thank you for your interview with me, madam. 非常感谢你对我的面试,女士。

  Thanks for giving me a chance to meet you here. 感谢您能给我一次面谈的机会。

  You may give me a call. 你可以打电话给我。

  You’d better E-mail it to me. 你最好发邮件给我。

  My office phone number and home phone number are in my resume. 办公室和家里的电话号码都在我的简历里。

  Thank you, I‘ll look forward to hearing from you. 谢谢,我会恭候您的通知。

  I’ll await your notification. 我将等候你们的通知。

  I‘ll be waiting for your letter. 我等候您的回复。

  I’m willing to wait until you‘ve come to decision. 我会耐心等待您的决定。

  I’ll be expecting the good news. 盼望听到佳音。

  I hope to hear from you as soon as possible. 我希望尽快能听到您的消息。

  I will be glad to hear that. 如能听那个消息我将十分荣幸。

  录用常用的句子:

  Are you hiring me? 你要雇我吗?

  I‘m hiring you. 我要雇你?

  You’re hired. 你被录用了。

免责声明
1、文章部分内容来源于百度等常用搜索引擎,我方非相关内容的原创作者,也不对相关内容享有任何权利 ;部分文章未能与原作者或来源媒体联系若涉及版权问题,请原作者或来源媒体联系我们及时删除;
2、我方重申:所有转载的文章、图片、音频视频文件等资料知识产权归该权利人所有,但因技术能力有限无法查得知识产权来源而无法直接与版权人联系授权事宜,若转载内容可能存在引用不当或版权争议因素,请相关权利方及时通知我们,以便我方迅速删除相关图文内容,避免给双方造成不必要的损失;
3、因文章中文字和图片之间亦无必然联系,仅供读者参考 。未尽事宜请搜索"立思辰留学"关注微信公众号,留言即可。
[求职的常用句子] 文章生成时间为:2014-07-04 18:33:11

立思辰留学专家答疑 - 让专家主动与你联系!

为了节省您的查找时间,请将您要找的信息填写在表格里,留下您的联系方式并提交,我们的顾问会主动与您联系。

意向地区:
您的姓名:
联系电话:
验证码:
联系QQ:
咨询问题:

微信小程序

  • 留学资讯

    留学资讯

  • 大学排名

    大学排名

  • 留学费用

    留学费用

  • GPA查询

    GPA查询

  • 汇率对比

    汇率对比

  • 地图选校

    地图选校

更多

推荐院校