预定房间的常用句子

  预订有房间常用的对话:

  The Pearl River Hotel. anything I can do for you? 这是珠江宾馆,我能为您做什么?

  Room Reservation. Good afternoon. 客房预约部。下午好!

  Advance Reservations. Can I help you? 这儿预订房间,需要效劳吗?

  I‘d like to reserve a room. 我想订一间房。

  I’d like to make a reservation. 我想预订房间。

  For what time, Madam? 小姐,请问什么时间入住?

  Which date would you that be? 要订在哪个日期?

  For the night of April 18th for one night. 订4月18日一个晚上。

  I‘d like to book a single room with a bath from the afternoon of February 5th to the morning of february 11th. 我想订一个带洗澡间的单人房间,从2月5日下午到2月11日上午。

  I’m calling from Nanjing. I‘d like to reserve a single room from tomorrow for six days, please. 我从南京打来电话。我想预订一个单人房,明晚开始,共6天。

  I’d like to book a double room for next Tuesday. 下星期二我想订一个双人房间。

  That‘s fine. A double room for Tuesday, September 12th. 好的。星期二,9月12日,一个双人间。

  How long will you be staying? 请问您要住多久?

  We’ll be leaving on Sunday morning. 我们星期日早上离开。

  That will be five night. 那就是五天。

  Could you hold the line, please? I‘ll check our room availability for that day. 请别挂断? 我要查一下那天的空房间。

  Thank you for waiting, Sir. We have a vacancy for that period. 让您就等了。我们这段时间有房间。

  What’s the price? 房间的价格是多少?

  What‘s the rate, please? 请问房费是多少?

  It’s two hundred and twenty yuan per night. 每晚220元。

  The current rate is 180 yuan per night. 现行房费是每天180元。

  That sounds not bad at all. I‘ll take it. 听起来还不错。这个房间我订了。

  OK. Your name, please? 可以,请问您的名字?

  Could you tell me your name, Sir? 能告诉我你的名字吗,先生?

  What’s your name, please? 请问您的名字?

  Yes, it is Carl. 好的,我是卡尔。

  How do you spell it, please? 请问怎么拼写呢?

  It‘s C-A-R-L. C-A-R-L

  And your telephone number, please? 请问你的电话号码是多少?

  My telephone number is 3367-7856. 我的电话号码是33677856。

  By the way, how would you like to pay for it? 另外,您准备怎样付款呢?

  This hotel prefers cash. 本宾馆主张现金付款。

  I see. When can I receive your confirmation? 明白了。我什么时候可以得到你们的确认?

  Not until you have paid a 10 percent deposit. 您只要支付10%的预订金,我们就予以确定。

  I’ll log in to the Internet to find out about you. I know your address. 我还是上因特网去看吧。我知道你们的网址。

  OK. We look forward to your visit. 好的,我们期待您的光临。

  OK. Thank you and we look forward to your arrival. 好的,谢谢您,我们期盼您的到来。

  We look forward to seeing you next Tuesday. 我们盼望下星期二见到您。

  预订无房间常用的对话:

  I‘d like reserve a room facing the sea 我想订个临海的房间

  I am afraid that all the room with a view to the sea have been booked 恐怕所有看得到海的房间都已经被预订了

  I’m afraid our hotel is fully booked on that night. 本店那晚恐怕已经登记满了。

  That is really disappointing 真让人失望

  And now you want to change the booking, do you? 你想变更一下入住时间吗?

  Is it possible for you to change your reservation date? 你可不可以改变预约日期呢?

  No, that‘s not possible. 不能。

  We might have cancellations. Could you call us again closer to the date? 或许有人会取消预约,请您接近哪个日期时再打电话好吗?

  Sure, but if you do have any cancellations, could you let me know as soon as possible? 好的,如果真有人取消,能不能尽快让我知道呢?

  I’m very sorry, Sir, but we are unable to do that. We would appreciate it very much if you could call us instead. 先生,非常抱歉,我们不能那样做,如果您能打电话来,我们将会非常感激。

  We hope you understand. 希望您能谅解。

  更改预订常用的对话:

  Room Reservations. May i help you,sir? 客房预定。先生有什么需要我帮忙的吗?

  Yes, my name is Alice, and I made a reservation for two nights from October 5th. I‘d like to extend it for two more nights until the 9th. 是的,我的名字是爱丽丝,我预订了房间从10月5日保留两个晚上,我将延长两个晚上直到9号。

  For 4 nights from October 5th until October 9th. 从10月5日到9日四个晚上。

  Will there be any change in your room type? Your reservation is for a twin room. 您需要变化你的房间类型吗?你预定的是一间双人床的。

  No. 不。

  Thank you, sir. We will extend the reservation for you. 谢谢,先生。我们将为您扩大保留。

  取消预订常用的对话:

  Room Reservations. May i help you, madam? 客房预定。需要我帮忙吗,夫人?

  I’d like to cancel a reservation. 我想取消预订。

  In whose name was the reservation? 用谁的名字预订的?

  Jack Bruder. 杰克布鲁德尔。

  How do you spell that, please? 请讲一下是怎么拼写的?

  B-r-u-d-e-r. B-r-u-d-e-r。

  What was the date of the reservation? 保留的日期是什么呢?

  From October 2nd for 3 nights. 从10月2日三个晚上。

  Excuse me, but is the reservation for you? 对不起,是您预定的?

  No, it‘s for my friend. 不,是我的朋友。

  May I have your name and phone number, please? 能告诉我你的名字和电话吗?

  Yes, it’s Mary Calson and my number is 365-7071. 可以,我叫玛丽凯撒和我的电话365-7071。

  Thank you, ma‘am.I’ll cancel Mr.Bruder‘s reservation from October 2nd for 3 nights.My name is Jason and we look forward to another chance to serve you. 谢谢你太太,我们将取消布鲁特尔从10月2号三个晚上的预定,我的名字叫杰桑,我们下次一个机会为您服务。

免责声明
1、文章部分内容来源于百度等常用搜索引擎,我方非相关内容的原创作者,也不对相关内容享有任何权利 ;部分文章未能与原作者或来源媒体联系若涉及版权问题,请原作者或来源媒体联系我们及时删除;
2、我方重申:所有转载的文章、图片、音频视频文件等资料知识产权归该权利人所有,但因技术能力有限无法查得知识产权来源而无法直接与版权人联系授权事宜,若转载内容可能存在引用不当或版权争议因素,请相关权利方及时通知我们,以便我方迅速删除相关图文内容,避免给双方造成不必要的损失;
3、因文章中文字和图片之间亦无必然联系,仅供读者参考 。未尽事宜请搜索"立思辰留学"关注微信公众号,留言即可。
[预定房间的常用句子] 文章生成时间为:2014-07-02 18:36:25

立思辰留学专家答疑 - 让专家主动与你联系!

为了节省您的查找时间,请将您要找的信息填写在表格里,留下您的联系方式并提交,我们的顾问会主动与您联系。

意向地区:
您的姓名:
联系电话:
验证码:
联系QQ:
咨询问题:

微信小程序

  • 留学资讯

    留学资讯

  • 大学排名

    大学排名

  • 留学费用

    留学费用

  • GPA查询

    GPA查询

  • 汇率对比

    汇率对比

  • 地图选校

    地图选校

更多

推荐院校